Classical concerts at Mirabell Palace in Salzburg have been hugely popular since 1954. The concerts take place in the marble hall at Mirabell Palace, one of Salzburg’s most beautiful concert halls, so we highly recommend you to attend one during your holiday or city-break in Salzburg.
Palace Concert in Salzburg
You can choose between 230 concerts a year. They have taken their audiences from all over the world by storm. You can also combine the concert at Mirabell Palace with an exclusive dinner at the nearby traditional Austrian restaurant Stieglbrau or the elegant ‘Restaurant Mirabell’ at the Sheraton Hotel.
Concert Highlights at Mirabell Palace
- Tuesday, 26th June 2012 | 8 pm | Duo Luz Leskowitz – Violin and Konstantin Maslyuk – Piano | W. A. Mozart
- Our Tip: Wednesday, 27th June 2012 | 8 pm | Little Night Music – Salzburg Soloists | W.A. Mozart
- Saturday, 30th June 2012 | 8 pm | Salzburg Palace Concert Ensemble | Works of W.A. Mozart
- Tuesday, 3rd July 2012 | 8 pm | Christine Maria Höller – Violin and Mari Kato – Piano | Works of W.A. Mozart and Bruch
- Tuesday, 10the July 2012 | 8 pm | Concert Cycle “Vasily Shcherbakov – Moscow 1st concert | Salzburg Soloists | W.A. Mozart
Good to know: Tickets are available directly at the reception of our Amadeohotel. We are happy to advise you.
To get to the concert at Mirabell Palace, just hop on the trolley bus no. 3 and it will take you to the Mirabellplatz stop in 15 minutes.
Immerse yourself in the world of classical music – we wish you a wonderful and exciting evening at the classical concerts in Mirabell Palace, Salzburg!